Whoiamtroll your workmates
If the app is configured as a victim it runs in the background, the app only appears in the processes list.
If configured as a bastard you'll receive a popup notification when a victim connects. Just open the app, select the victim of your choice, and click action buttons :
Here is what the buttons make :
- Blink Screen : Makes the victim's screen flashing shortly.
- Scream : Plays a screaming sound.
- Glitch : Displays some glitches for a short amount of time.
- Dead pixels : Adds 4 dead pixels in the victim's screen. Creatives will love this one :]
- Open/play file : Select a video file (readable by flash!) that will be played full screen till its end. Or an image that will be displayed subliminally. Or a sound file played in background. Or even a flash SWF file.
- Input : here you can write anything. It will be displayd as command line style in the distant computer.
You can also write those special commands in there :
- /cmd : writes some meaningless command-like stuff
- /ask : writes "y:yes n:no". If the victim's too dumb he/she can write an answer
- /progress : Writes random progression percents
- /clear : Erases everything you wrote
- /reset Removes the victim mode to the user
- /url xxx : open a link in the victim's browser
This works thanks to local network discovery. No need for any server. But this means you need to be connected on the same network as the victim. Also, some enterprise network seem to block the network discovery at some point but at home it should work with no issue.